Sochi
РегистрацияПоискFAQПользователиГруппыСочиОбъявления СочиКаталог СочиПогода СочиВход

Ответить на тему Страница 1 из 1
TORONTO (AP) Mike Babcock was at his daughter’s graduation
Автор Сообщение
Ответить с цитатой
Сообщение TORONTO (AP) Mike Babcock was at his daughter’s graduation 
TORONTO (AP) Mike Babcock was at his daughter’s graduation when he received a text message from a friend about reports of a strained relationship with star center Auston Matthews.”I’ll find out in the morning http://www.officialsenators.com/authentic-adidas-chris-wideman-jersey ,” the Toronto coach replied. ”I’ll meet him. I’ll ask him in the morning.”As the Maple Leafs cleaned out their lockers Friday in the wake of a seven-game loss to the Boston Bruins in the first round of the playoffs, Babcock and Matthews addressed speculation the coach had ”lost” his player during the series.”I said, `What’s going on?”’ Babcock told reporters of his conversation with Matthews. ”It’s interesting in Toronto, you (media) do such a good job. You’re everywhere. You’re under the bench, you’re in the crack in the door Craig Anderson Jersey , you’re in the car, you’re in the parking lot. You’re everywhere, and any time anybody does anything there’s a big story.”I asked him flat-out, `Do we have any (issues)?’ He was sitting right there. We don’t seem to.”Matthews, who had just a goal and an assist against Boston Authentic Erik Karlsson Jersey Kids , said talk of friction also was news to him.”I don’t know what that’s all about,” he said. ”Our relationship’s fine. Obviously, you guys can speculate all you want, but I think it’s pointless.”Stuff happens, people speculate. I can tell you right now it’s not the case.”The 20-year-old from Arizona scored 34 goals in regular season despite missing 20 games due to injury Jean-Gabriel Pageau Jersey , but admitted to being frustrated in the Bruins series following a Game 7 where Toronto blew a 4-3 lead in the third period before losing 7-4.”Auston’s a young man trying to be the best player in the world,” Babcock said. ”The hardest part in life is when you’re disappointed and you thought you maybe could have done more. I know that from me as a coach … it makes you sick, almost. He’s a good young man. We’re lucky to have him. I’m lucky to get to coach him, and we continue to grow our product here with him leading the way.” SECAUCUS, N.J. (AP) Olympic gold medalist Monique Lamoureux-Morando will make her debut as an NHL Network studio analyst on Friday.The network announced Wednesday she will join Kevin Weekes and Tony Luftman on ”NHL Tonight.” The three-time Olympian scored the tying goal against Canada to help the U.S. team capture the gold medal last month in South Korea. Twin sister Jocelyne Lamoureux-Davidson scored the game-winning goal in the overtime shootout. Both recently discussed the gold-medal effort in studio at the NHL Network.Monique Lamoureux-Morando says she’s ”looking forward to sharing my perspective and passion for the game with hockey fans around the world.” She has been a color commentator for North Dakota women’s games and the under-18 World Championships.She played professional hockey for the Minnesota Whitecaps from 2015-17 and the Boston Blades of the Canadian Women’s Hockey League from 2014-15.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Ответить на тему Страница 1 из 1