Sochi
РегистрацияПоискFAQПользователиГруппыСочиОбъявления СочиКаталог СочиПогода СочиВход

Ответить на тему Страница 1 из 1
ll has 396 ODI ru
Автор Сообщение
Ответить с цитатой
Сообщение ll has 396 ODI ru 
There is always plenty of drama when the New York Red Bulls and D.C United square off but Sundays match at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J., is for a lot more than just bragging rights and this seasons Atlantic Cup.The Red Bulls (12-9-7, 43 points), just a point off of the top of the Eastern Conference table with six regular-season matches left, carry a two-game winning streak and a 10-match run without a loss into play and cannot afford to take a step back.D.C. United (7-9-11, 32 points) have dropped into seventh place in the Eastern Conference two points behind Orlando City for conferences sixth and last postseason berth. United needs the points in New Jersey to right its ship after having its six-game unbeaten streak snapped last Thursday in a wild match at Yankee Stadium by New York City FC.With just even matches left we dont have a lot of margin for error at this point in the season, D.C. United coach Ben Olsen said. Weve got to start cookin a little bit.The Red Bulls roster sports two of the most dynamic players in the league with English striker Bradley Wright-Phillips and midfielder Sacha Kljestan.Wright-Phillips began the weekend tied atop the Golden Boot standings with 17 goals, has scored in six of his past seven league appearances and twice during that streak scored two goals in a match. Kljestan is first in assists with 15.United will be without Luciano Acosta, their top playmaker, who will miss the match because of accumulated yellow-card infractions. Forward Lloyd Sam will be making his first trip back to Red Bull Arena since he was traded by New York to D.C. United in July.D.C. Uniteds defender and captain Bobby Boswell is on the verge of making his 350th MLS regular season appearance and joining an elite list of only six players to reach the milestone since 1996.The Atlantic Cup foes have already met twice before this season, with the two previous encounters at RFK Stadium. D.C. United won 2-0 at home on May 13 before splitting the points with the Red Bulls in a 2-2 draw on Aug. 21 on a rain-soaked pitch. Dalton Pompey Canada Jersey . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Gleyber Torres Venezuela Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http://www.theworldbaseballclassic.com/Jamie-Romak-Team-Canada-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Team Venezuela Baseball Jerseys . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Chris Colabello Italy Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Glenn Maxwell has conceded that his batting form warranted being axed from Australias ODI side, and is determined instead to make the most of his opportunity for some red-ball cricket with Australia A. Despite being named Australias ODI cricketer of the year in January, Maxwell has been cut from the squad for the upcoming series in Sri Lanka.National selector Rod Marsh said Maxwell had been given a lot of chances and lacked the consistency to justify ongoing selection in the ODI batting order. Since the end of the home one-day summer, Maxwell has batted seven times in ODIs for scores of 0, 6, 0, 0, 3, 46*, and 4. In the past year, Maxwell has 396 ODI runs at 28.28 and 11 wickets at 39.45.Instead of being part of the Sri Lanka tour, Maxwell joined the Australia A squad in Queensland and scored 0 and 38 in the first four-day game against South Africa A in Brisbane. The series has now moved on to Townsville for the second red-ball fixture.I think Ive taken it pretty well, Maxwell told reporters in Townsville. Having this opportunity at the same time probably softens the blow a little bit. It gives you an opportunity to prove them wrong or show them that you really want to be back in there. It gives you an opportunity to play games of cricket in July and August, which other people dont have. So it is a big silver lining having these games.ddddddddddddIf you look at my last 10 one-dayers, I didnt score enough runs. As theyve always said, if youre in that top six, youre a batting allrounder first. I probably didnt make as many runs as I would have liked. It would have been nice to have been in Sri Lanka with the spinning conditions and get a bit more of a chance with the ball, but I had to make more runs when I had the opportunity. I fully take responsibility for that.Maxwell said he was happy to have the chance at some first-class cricket, a format that has provided him with consistent results over the past few years, but limited opportunities due to his regular commitments in the shorter formats for Australia.Ive been in really good form with that over the last few years, Maxwell said of first-class cricket. It has been a really consistent format for me, statistically my best format, which people dont seem to quite grasp very well.Maxwell will stay on with Australia A for the quadrangular one-day series that follows the four-day game against South Africa A. India A and Australias National Performance Squad round out the teams in the one-day competition. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Ответить на тему Страница 1 из 1